September 2022 Preschool / Kindergarten Registration is Now Open!
Child must be toilet trained (pull-ups allowed) and turn 3 years of age by December 1st.
We host personalized facility tours for families instead of open houses. Our regular preschool program is offered in our Summerside location only (Unit 117, 1803-91 St).
Regular Program Offered from Sept to June. Weekly Summer Camp available in July and August
As we are a privately run preschool, parents are not required to volunteer.
Elite School Of Music Preschool offers a fun filled, safe and nurturing learning environment that fosters the emotional, intellectual, creative and social development of each child. Music experience, literacy (both oral and written language) and introduction of math and science concepts are our main focuses. Studies have shown that music classes develop students’ potential in many areas, especially auditory discrimination, psychomotor coordination, memory development, expressive abilities, and critical thinking (Frega 1977). Nursery rhymes are considered as providing young children with fluency of oral expression and good diction, as well as helping them learn to form phrases, to use words correctly and to understand their meanings (Aquino 1991). Through our early childhood program and Zumbini music, students will spend at least 45 minutes each day learning rhythm, singing songs, dancing with music, and actively listening. The development of social, verbal, listening, reading and writing skills go hand in hand. In addition, we also teach the main concepts taught in kindergarten so to better prepare them for their first year of schooling.
We believe in small class size! Everyone is unique and special. We love to get to know each child and give them each the attention as much as possible!
- Morning session: 8:45 am to 10:45 am
- Early afternoon session: 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Per session: Two-days ($130/month) / Three-days ($180/month) / Five-days ($295/month)
- Dance and Movement
- Circle Time (Weekly activities, Shape, Colour, Number, Alphabet, Science)
- Table Time (Hands-on activities related to weekly activities, art and craft)
- Story Time (Story reading and singing)
- Snack Time
- Centre Time (Sensory activities, Structured play with puzzles, blocks, marble run)
- Clean up and Library Time